Sunday, July 29, 2012


Let The Mystery Remain !!!

I dare not demand your perfection,
I do not know the secrets of ruling your heart!!!
Heavens can become poor by losing a star.
I can only count my treasures with your smiles!!!!!

To seek your love
My soul prepares for its last breath.
Heart quivers to reveal the adoration
Nerves snap, when the moment of truth strikes.

You are the deep sea of love
My childish fervor wavers like a ripple on the surface!!
Moments of my shallow life,
Dries off like froth on the rock near shore!!!

Eyes beg for the next dream
Fingertips cry for the touch
silence wakes up tired of eating the dark night!!!
Your feel churns in the heart
At the dawn when millions of stars dissappear,
I see million sunrises in each dew drop!!


What have we accumulated?
But for the bundle of hopes!!!
Dreams nest and cuddle in the labyrthine of hopes like birds!! 

At times I think, there is no greater reality than a hope!!!!
Truth in your eyes
Is the secret of life I wanted

A little illusion, shade of guilt;
Little rest to think of life's stream of consciousness;
Courage to dream, eligibility to lose,
These are the treasures I get in your promise!!

Worlds that were drifting away,
Recoil and entwine.  
Every step becomes a journey 
Every journey becomes a destination!!!

I get scared of thinking about you.

I fear that suddenly you open your heart and reveal.
I fear that suddenly you open your fist and give!!
I fear that suddenly I will have no reason to come to you.
I fear that rivers will reach and flowers become pods!!
I fear that the secret of love will be known to me,
Before the journey ends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment