Saturday, May 5, 2012


YOU ARE THE ONE!!!!!!!

After you smile and leave
I sit on the ground collecting those fallen stars.

when you leave and move away,
heart quivers and cries.
like a tender bird when mother leaves the nest!!
World falls to the ground like a closing fountain
Yearning increases when the heart starts overflowing !!

I curse that road which takes you away,
I feel like rolling and winding it around my waist!!

Events come and disappear
like rainbows on the waterfall !!

Memories become more intense and painful !!
Like the rivers flowing deep and silent in the forest !!!

Loneliness becomes overcrowded with your thoughts,
I can not manage your memories without you,
They wrap my heart with time,
They roll my heart in the litter of dreams !!!

Amazing are the ways of heart
Amazing is the maze of love

These unseen threads that pull
I do not know where they start and where they end
The more I struggle to clear
The more I get into the tangle !!!

When the distance grows,
Your presence thickens !!
The star in the sky moves
When a flower on the earth is shaken!!
When the clouds hover around the mountains
The sea smiles at the Sun for a new beginning
You are the one !!!!!!!!!!

When I dissolve in your smile
And lose my ego and pretence..
You are the one !!!!
When I become king of my new world and
wheel of our new time..
You are the one !!!!

when the trees are leafless,
Wind moans cutting its heart on the naked twig!!
When the time hides under your eyelids-
I get lost in searching for a new word !!!
I get swallowed like a dry leaf sucked in the whirlpool !!!

Every moment encodes your smile,
Every minute propagates your feelings:
Like the Sand which has the footprints of river,
Like the breeze that has the breath of the mountain !!!

Every smile of yours becomes a monument of happiness
Every look of yours revolves like a kalaidoscope of dreams !!!!

You are the one !!

Ingniting the flame and re-loading the journey

You are the one...

You are the seed and you are the earth
You are the cloud and you are the ocean
You are the silence in my song and
You are the sun rise in a the new place !!
You are the mountain edge in the misty morning
You are the wick and you are the lamp.

Where will the dreams go when you are with me?
Where will the time hide when you smile and talk??
Bloom in the heart brings colours to the flowers
Joy of touching hearts permeates in the soul !!!!
Each moment with you becomes the primordial song !!
And life becomes a inflorescence..moments opening like unending buds !!!!

You are the one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(to be continued)

5th  May 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment